The RMSe-ACO Management Platform offers a complete suite of analytics technology along with the RISARC e-Health Information Exchange module required to achieve the goals of Triple Aim by improving population care, the overall patient experience of care and reducing the overall cost of healthcare.
The RMSe-ACO Management Platform encompasses a workflow management system designed to identify gaps in overall Group performance and define strategies for working within the MSSP quality measures benchmarks, accurate data collection and reporting. RISARC provides connectivity systems with external third party services within the ACO group and its affiliated members.
- Accurate collection of data for Quality Care Measures Reporting
- Accurate Submission of Quality Care Measures Reporting
- Risk Stratification
- Accurate Collection of Claims Data
- Managing ACO participating physicians
- Accurate Attribution Tracking and Reporting
- Develop and manage Chronic Care Management Program
- Accurate Spend Analysis Reporting
- A means of real time evaluation of data and analytics
- Interfacing my EHR with vendors and payers within my health information network
- An interoperable means of sharing data and documents within my health information network
- Data Analytics for population health management, end of life, predictive and preventative health care